Mission: The mission of the Multi-Tiered System of Support Team is to improve the quality of learning for students by providing a forum for any educator who seeks discussion and solutions for students.
- To help teachers and other professionals individualize instruction to meet the needs of all students academically, socially, emotionally and physically
- To offer suggestions and/or develop intervention strategies to be used by classroom teachers
- To monitor and evaluate intervention strategies
- To provide and efficient review for special services
- To make formal referrals for additional services
- To facilitate communication among teachers within the building
- To generate a constructive, problem-solving attitude among staff
For MTSS Referrals, please contact Kala Tobin.