Legal guardians are required to be present for the enrollment of students. Davidson County Public Schools requires documentation for student registration. At E. Lawson Brown Middle School, our guidance counselors enroll all students. Enrollments are accepted during any regular school day. If summer registration is needed, please contact the school for an appointment.
Please review the following checklist and bring the needed information that is required for enrollment:
- Certified copy of each student's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (2 required):
- Current, recently dated phone (not cell), gas, water, cable, or electric bill; OR
- Signed lease/rental agreement; OR
- Purchase agreement
The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or court-appointed custodian, OR in the name of the friend or relative with whom you are living. These individuals must be present at time of enrollment with valid ID.
Examples of documents that will not qualify as proof of residence: cell phone bill, license, and bank statements.
- Picture ID or parent or court-appointed custodian
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable.