Registration for New Students
Enrolling New Students at Brown Middle School:
1) It is best to call ahead (336-475-8845) and make an appointment. There are days and times that will allow a counselor to spend more time getting to know the student and your family.
2) The New Enrollment Checklist provides all of the information about what is needed for enrollment. All forms are available by going to the Parents/Students tab on the district website and clicking on Enroll Your Student. www.davidson.k12.nc.us
3) Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student. In order to complete enrollment, the documents below must be provided.
- 2 qualified proofs of residency which include utility bill (electric, water, gas, cable), rent/lease agreement, mortgage statement, voter registration, or vehicle registration
- If completing a Living with Others residency form, ALL parties must be present, with ID's available
- Must have CERTIFIED Birth Certificate for student
- Parent/ Guardian ID/license to verify identity
- Copy of IEP/ 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Copy of custody papers (if applicable)
4) Information that is helpful-
- Attendance record
- Withdrawal Form (from previous school if withdrawing during the school year)
- Standardized test scores
- Report card from previous school year and/or current grade report